Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't get in his way........

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/80Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:03 pm

"You better tell me where he is, or i'll fry you!" he said while his blaster was pointing at Echo's head

"I ain't no person to mess around with!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Character Status
Level: 6
Health:
Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:
Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/90Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:31 pm

"The truth is,we don't know where he took your freinds. So you just waisted your time."

"You're lying! I can sense it! I guess if you won't tell us I'll have to go inside your mind and find out for myself."

"Alright I'll talk. Blizzard knows where they are."

"Echo! How could you do this to me!?"

"I say they're stalling us."

"Same here Jolt. You better tell us right now."

Flame's fur started to turn black.

"You do not want to anger me."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/80Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:01 pm

"...................GODDAMM IT!!!!!! TELL ME WHERE MY BROTHER AND SISTER ARE!!!!!!"

Netko started to get fustrated and a lot more angry

"IT DOESN'T TAKE A FLIPPEN GENUIS TO TELL."

Netko shocks Echo with electrcity, paralizing him, then looked over at Bilzzard

"You're next!"
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:
Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/90Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:49 pm

OOC:I joined Sonic Galaxy.
"Wait a sec. If you beat me down, you'll never find out where they are. Ummm. What do I do? Cobra took them to the hoverboard track Meteore Tech. You don't have much time. Now I'm going to hide before Cobra finds out I told you and kills me."

"You're not getting away. You're going to take us to him."
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:38 am

"Thank you, much filping apprceated, now was that hard!"

Netko grabed Echo and started carrieing him

"The parasling will last for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:38 am

"Remember Blizzard, if you try anything funny."

"I know. If I try anything funny I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get in his way........   Don't get in his way........ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't get in his way........
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3