Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost In The Echoes

Go down 
+2
Mega Man
Revantes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Echoes   Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:26 am

K looked around with his crimson red eye's and saw everybody their and got a sharp pain run thru his body and flash backs about Tsumetai and the team previous fights and K own death, "Ts........... Tsumetai what happened to me why am I here I thought I died what going on?" K ask as he was so confused about what was going on and what happen.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Echoes   Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:41 pm

"I'm not quite sure what happened, but it may have something to do with the virus being gone..." Mega Man stared at Wesker, prepared to fight if needed.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Echoes   Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Fawful got so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, SO confused that he felt his brain would burst into a million pieces, followed by a marching band laughing so hard that they throw tubas at him until sharks come and kill him and steal his hovercraft. Say what? Fawful thought, gettign confused by his own thoughts. He felt as if he would pass out, and he suddenly realized that it could not have been just him being confused that caused this. "Dang it!" Fawful shouted, before he fell unconcious on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In The Echoes   Lost In The Echoes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In The Echoes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2