Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Looming Darkness (Part 1)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xalgon
Xalgon

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Xalgon starts growing wings out of his back, he is going into his Harvester Angel form.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Mega Man took notice of Xalgon's transformation, and knew that now they could win. Mega Man shot the figure, dealing 40 damage. The Dark Figure's eyes started glowing a bright red, as he he grabbed Mega Man and bashed Fawful over the head with him, dealing 60 damage to both of them. No, not Fawful... Mega Man knew though that they've won this fight. But...this tower is sure to have many more tough opponents...
Mega Man
HP: 5/215
Units: 0/100
Fawful
HP: -50/130
SP: 20/120
Xalgon
HP: 50/50
SP: 40/40

Unknown Dark Figure
HP: 50/500
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Xalgon
Xalgon

Character Status
Health:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Xalgon rises into the air slowly, he gets high enough then he comes down with crashing speed and plunges his keyblade into the ground, unleashing pillars of darkness, doing 20 damage to the dark figure.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Mega Man shot the dark figure one last time, making it disappear into a dark mist. "Well, that's certainly new...we won't be able to scale the tower under these conditions though..." Mega Man looked around for anything that could possibly assist them, and found a one house, near the tower. Though not looking in a good condition, Mega Man still went inside. "Top Man?! What are you doing here?! Don't tell me you want a fight as well?!" "After what happened in that tower, I'd rather not..." Top Man responded in a weak moan. "What happened in that tower?" "Before I tell you something like that, tell me any information you have on that tower." "Top Man! Don't push me this time. Seeing your condition right now, I'd say that you have no right with making deals. We can end you now if we need to!" "Ha...no you wouldn't. You're bluffing...because if you destroy me now...you won't get any information about what's inside that tower." Top Man had a smug smile through the bits of metal sticking out of Top Man. As much as I'll hate myself for this... Mega Man was silent for quite some time before finally responding.
"...alright. What we currently know about the tower is that it possesses great evil powers, one that not even Wily could've created. We don't know exactly what it's purpose is yet, but Dr. Light's assumption is that the world will be devoured by darkness. We recently fought a dark figure outside, almost looking like Dave, so I can assume these beings can scan and copy abilities. However, this figure was much stronger than Dave could've ever been.." Mega Man put Fawful on the ground. Mega Man then felt a great pain. Top Man took notice. "Heheh...so even the blue bomber is defeated by these beings..." "W-What's so humorous about that, Top Man..." "Nothing's humorous up here in these dark clouds. In case you're wondering, that wasn't exactly happy laughing, rather nervous. So, is that everything...?" "One more thing. Dr. Light has scanned the amount of darkness in that tower, and has told me that I don't have to worry about Wily this time." "And why is that, eh?!" "Because the darkness is too great for even Wily." Top Man looked stunned, and then looked down.
"Alright. My turn, eh...alright, now where to begin. I guess when Wily sent us out here. He told us that the tower that has currently appeared has great potential for his new master plan, so he sent myself, Pharaoh Man, Napalm Man, Flame Man, and Shade Man to conquer the tower. We, just like you, were met with resistance at the entrance, and it appeared to be a shadier version of Bass. We were able to defeat it with little difficulties, unlike you. Once we went inside though, that's when we saw the shady version of your idiot companion. We proceeded with our normal strategy, but this time, Flame Man and I took heavy damage. We headed back out of the tower and found this place. We decided that recovering here would be the best idea here." "So where's Flame Man then?" "Resting in the attic. We found out that upstairs is a special healing place to recover." "Alright, so we go in there?" "Not right now, idiot! If the system tried to heal both you and Flame Man, disaster would happen!" "What would be the worst thing that could occur...?" "The worst? You're bodies could be permanently fused together! The least? You're minds swapped!" "Ah...isn't there a faster way to recover?!" "Not that we know of..." Mega Man saw Flame Man come out, and saw Flame Man jump. "What's he doing here?! He's the enemy!!" "Right now, we're all in this mess. If we don't stop whatever's in that tower, the world could plunge into darkness!" "And be ruled by the great lord himself, Wily!!" Flame Man was about to start spreading fire when Top Man held him back. "'Ey! What're you doin', Top Man?!" "As much as Wily would hate to admit, he's right. And Wily wouldn't be ruling, it would be these mysterious beings. We can destroy the blue bomber next time, but for now, it's smarter to team up." Flame Man still had fire in his eyes, but finally cracked down and agreed.
After the newly formed team recovered, Top Man recieved an incoming message from Napalm Man. "Yo, Top Bomb! This as much as I can take...the other's have moved on...catch up to them and help conquer the tower!!" "Shoot, even they have started to fall. Alright, we need to hurry up!!" They went into the tower, and were struck by four dark wasps!
Mega Man
HP: 215/215
Units: 100/100
Top Man
HP: 400/400
Flame Man
Fawful
HP: 130/130
SP: 120/120
Xalgon

Dark Wasp
HP: 150/150
Dark Wasp
Dark Wasp
Dark Wasp
Back to top Go down
Xalgon
Xalgon

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Exits his Harvester Angel form and his wings disappear "Where are these things coming from?" He says as he jumps at a Dark Wasp with 3 Slash Combo for 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:20 pm

K dash at the dark wasp 1 and did his Burning Wolves Iron Fist and deal 10 damage to it and cause it to burn for 5 damage, K then jump back and watch the battle field for the next powerful foe to show.
"Everybody stay on your toes cause we don't know who is next. K said.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:32 pm

OCC: Sorry Fawful.
IC: Mega Man used the Quick Boomerang to hit all the Dark Wasps. Top Man has started to spin...and Flame Man sprouted fire below Dark Wasps 1 and 4, dealing 60 damage to each. One of the Dark Wasps stung Fawful for 75 damage. Two Dark Wasps stung Mega Man for 150 damage, and the remaining Dark Wasp stung Top Man for a reduced 19 damage. I've fought Top Man in the past, and I know how effective that spinning can be... Top Man saw Mega Man smiling. "Hey, don't get too happy working with us. Just because we're working together now doesn't mean we will be later!" The burn on the Dark Wasp has worn off after taking 5 damage.
Mega Man
HP: 65/215
Units: 90/100
Top Man
HP: 381/400
Flame Man
Fawful
HP: 55/130
SP: 120/120
K
HP: 60/60
SP: 50/50
Xalgon

Dark Wasp
HP: 25/150
Dark Wasp
Dark Wasp
Dark Wasp
HP: 90/150

Last edited by Mega Man on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:14 am

K dash at dark wasp 1 and hit it for 10 damage with his burning wolf iron fist. Then
K watch as top man spin, it was very different to K as he watch top man in his fighting stance.
"that's is something that is.....oh how can is say it......... Different, so Mega man what is Top man! Top man special abilities? " K asked to know about top man before they become enemy.
Back to top Go down
Xalgon
Xalgon

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Xalgon used Dashing Slice on Wasp 1 doing 15 damage.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:10 am

"Mega Twerp, you spill information on us, you may never leave this tower again." Mega Man sighed and used Quick Boomerang to hit all the wasps again, dealing 40 damage to each. Top Man finished his spinning and rammed into the second wasp, killing it instantly. "Burn, insects, burn!!" Flame Man made fire drop onto all the wasps, killing all but the third one. Mega Man knew one thing. Having Top Man and Flame Man assist them was going to make the tower much easier to scale. The remaining wasp stung Fawful, causing Fawful to disappear in a mysterious dark smoke. "So if you fall in this tower, you're booted out...that'll make things rather annoying when things get tougher."
Mega Man

HP: 65/215
Units: 80/100
Top Man
Flame Man
K
Xalgon
SP: 33/40

Dark Wasp
HP: 50/150
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:02 am

"Fawful Nooooooooo." K yelled as he dash at the last dark wasp and dealt 10 damage with his Burning Wolf Iron Fist. "Wait maybe he got sent back to the healing house." K said as was trying to believe that Fawful was still alive in this dark forsaken place.
Back to top Go down
Xalgon
Xalgon

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Xalgon jumps at the dark wasp and uses 3 Slash Combo, dealing 10 damage. "These things are starting to become irritating."
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 pm

A single shot fired from behind the group at the dark wasp. It did next to no damage what so ever, but it weakened him further. "Protoman, reporting." He said, running up behind them, proto blaster at the ready. He looked warily at Megaman, then looked forward at their adversary again.

(Can I join? o-o)
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:10 am

OCC: Sure, just be sure to check in on a daily basis, or bad things may happen (i.e., Fawful).
IC: "Proto Man!" Mega Man shot the remaining wasp, making it vanish in a dark smoke. "Let's go! My radar is detecting Napalm Man! We may be able to save him..." "Proto Man, I'll explain what's going on later..." They climbed the tower more, and spotted Napalm Man, weakened. "Get out now...these things aren't normal...Pharaoh Man and Shade Man don't believe me..." "We shall not leave! We must find a way to destroy this tower." "Mega Man, eh. As much as I hate to agree with the enemy..." Around that time, Napalm Man got struck by a shady missile. "Gaaahh!!" Napalm Man vanished in a dark cloud puff. Oh no... A shady looking Napalm Man approached the group. "That thing! That thing was Dave before!! This is a copying virus!!" "Ah...that would explain looking like Bass..." Eddie ran up the stairs, giving Mega Man an E-Tank. The shady figure noticed Eddie and blew him up with a Napalm Missile. No...no!! Mega Man was depressed for a few seconds, and then stood up, overpowered by rage. "I'm going to take revenge...for Eddie..." Huh...never thought Mega Man would be one to hold anger and a grudge...
Mega Man
Top Man
Flame Man
Proto Man
HP: 80/80
SP: 70/70
K
Xalgon
SP: 33/40

Shady Napalm Man
HP: 700/700

Last edited by Mega Man on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xalgon
Xalgon

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:19 am

"Any idea on how to destroy this thing?" Xalgon says as he uses Dashing slice on Shady Napalm Man, doing 15 damage. Losing 10 SP as well.

Last edited by Xalgon on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:33 pm

K looked at Mega man with his crimson red eye's and saw the pain that Mega man after losing Eddie, K then looked back at the The Shady Napalm man and did some hand sign's and dash at the Shady Napalm man with an faint attack and yelled " Fire Style: Grand Wolf Burning Roar." and used 10 Charka points to deal 20 damage to the shady napalm man with 5 points of burn damage to him. "let's follow up with each of our attack to keep him guess for what's coming next." K said as he was ready for the next attack with his crimson red eye's watching The Shady Napalm Man.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Protoman hid behind anything that could cover him and charged his big bang boom shot.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Fawful was still alive, but too weak to help. He used one of his special skills to make him only have 1 life point, and that made him almost unable to move. His energy to use a skill was also dead. Fawful sighed, as he just had to watch the others fight until he gained more strength.

Fawful (Weak/Paralized):
HP: 1/130
SP: 0/120
Mega Man
Top Man
Flame Man
Proto Man
SP: 70/70
K
SP: 40/50
Xalgon
SP: 23/40

Shady Napalm Man
HP: 660/700
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Mega Man scanned the shady Napalm Man and got an idea. He swapped to Crash Bomb, and stuck it into where Napalm Man can fire the more powerful missiles. "Oh...I see what you're doing..." Top Man smirked and started spinning. Flame Man shot fire at the shady Napalm Man, dealing 60 damage. The fire also set off the Crash Bomb, dealing 80 damage for weakness. The shady Napalm Man was able to use his powerful missiles again, and set off a giant explosion, hiding a missile. The missile was at full speed and hit Flame Man, dealing 150 damage. "Good show mate...but you'll soon discover that I don't go down that easily..."
Mega Man
Units: 60/100
Top Man
Flame Man
HP: 250/400
Fawful
Proto Man
SP: 35/70
K
Xalgon

Shady Napalm Man
HP: 520/700
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 pm

"Nice hit y'all " K said as he dash at the Shady Napalm man and hit him with 10 damage with his Burning Wolves Iron Fist.
Back to top Go down
Xalgon
Xalgon

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Xalgon jumped lept at Shady Napalm Man and used 3 Slash Combo for 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Protoman jumped out and shot the overcharged blaster, launching a deadly sphere and dealing 60 damage.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 am

Mega Man shot another Crash Bomb at the shady Napalm Man. Top Man had finished spinning and launched himself at a blistering pace at the shady Napalm Man, dealing 80 damage. Flame Man started to glow...the shady Napalm Man dashed straight for Proto Man and uppercutted him, dealing 70 damage. "Proto Man!!" Mega Man noticed how badly damaged Proto Man was already. This isn't what I had planned at all... "For the robot masters that got sent into this tower!!" Flame Man was ready to fire on the next turn.
Mega Man
Units: 40/100
Top Man
Flame Man
HP: 250/250
Fawful
Proto Man
HP: 10/80
K
Xalgon

Shady Napalm Man
HP: 410/700
Back to top Go down
Xalgon
Xalgon

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:37 pm

"Any ideas that would help destroy this thing faster?" He says as he wonders how much longer they are going to last.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Fawful finally got strenght to attack, and he got up and shot a green energy ball at Shady Napalm Man, dealing 25 damage. "What I would kill to find an HP potion..." Fawful started to say before it turned into a mumble of words. Fawful knew that this battle would turn out in thier favor, but he knew that quite a few people, including him, would go down.

Mega Man
Units: 40/100
Top Man
Flame Man
HP: 250/250
Fawful
Proto Man
HP: 10/80
K
Xalgon

Shady Napalm Man
HP: 385/700
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Looming Darkness (Part 1)   A Looming Darkness (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Looming Darkness (Part 1)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next