Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue300/300Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue290/290Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Is anyone here????????????
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:24 am

NOO!!! GEEZ, YOU JUST CAN'T STOP, CAN YOU? I'M STARTING TO GET EALLY ANNOYED LIKE GANONDORF! I GO HERE FOR 5 ******* MINUTES, AND I SEE SPAM ON HALF THE SITE!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue765/765Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue755/755Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Please just stop spammin...
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue90/90Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue80/80Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Ill roleplay!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Health:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue765/765Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue755/755Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Plz don't spam. This topic is almost a year old too I don't think they'll be replying if the topic was going anywhere...
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue300/300Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue290/290Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Yeah,i don't like to bring up these memories
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 pm

lol! I remember..... You were doin pretty bad. You've rly gotten the hang of the site now though! Very Happy In about twoish months you'll have been on for a year. It's fun to see how you progressed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 pm

It is fun seeing the process of a new user. They generally start off slow and through the months they progress, learn the rules and the ways of the site, until finally after a while they have everything down. Emil is at the end process now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Thank you!
I just can't wait till the next mod sign ups!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:02 pm

At the rate it's going it'll probably be fairly soon. Theres been a lot of new users coming on lately.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue90/90Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue80/80Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:43 pm

that's so cool! I can't wait until i learn the rules and I can become a mod!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue215/215Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue205/205Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Er.....well, it's not that simple, learn the rules and become a mod. If you wanna try to be one, help out on the site and abide the rules yourself. That's how to be one. And really though, all you get to do is say "Approved!" in creations. Meh, oh well! pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:48 pm

yea but i also wanna be a master. but i also know i just joined and i DO need to learn the rules a little better Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue215/215Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Left_bar_bleue205/205Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Yah, the master thing too. Which reminds me, I should really do some training with Zelda when she's on.....as for the rules, i'm sure you'll learn 'em soon. pig
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:52 pm

thank you Kirby:!: Very Happy I rally cant wait, Really* Embarassed oh and btw i love the "tootsie roll pop" thing. IT is so funny the first time i saw it i cracked up, oh and srry about this but there is one more thing, is the profile thing?

Dreamland leader
leader of puffballs united
etc.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:59 pm

No, that's a signature. I can tell you how to make a siggy in a pm if you wanna know, but for a profile, go to the index, go to creation, near the bottom click character profiles then just look at how everyone has their's set up and make one of your own. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:23 pm

oh and can you pm me about the siggy?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????   Anyone wanna roleplay with me???????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna roleplay with me????????
Page 1 of 1