Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty
PostSubject: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:33 pm

well, Does Anyone???
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Left_bar_bleue765/765Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Left_bar_bleue755/755Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:32 pm

The title and the post seems like an exact copy of Gokus' but oh well. Again like I said in Gokus I'll fight you if you want but if anyone else wants to fight they can say so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:22 am

Wow...... that is Gonna be sooooo hard to Verse you Mario....... What a challenge!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Left_bar_bleue765/765Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Left_bar_bleue755/755Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Tell me if you wanna fight! Very Happy Also i've noticed that alot of people are changing there characters lately. (Sonic to Goku. Nick to Jaden to Jesse. Lucas to Megaman. Lloyd to Luigi. And most resently Tails to Yoshi.) Yoshi, you and me should team up some time in a fight! It would be Mario and Yoshi like the video games! Very Happy Or I could team up with Luigi and make it The Mario Bros. Oh well.
Goku should let users if their from the same game series be able to make tag-team attacks. Like Mario and Yoshi would be able to have a tag-team attack because there both from Mario. Or it could be anybody have tag-team moves with anyone. You would make it in the Skills/Abilities section or Goku could make a new section devoted to Team Attacks.
I don't know, I just think it's a cool idea. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:03 am

Nice, I reacon he should too!! well, I guess I'll make the topic......*GULP*
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:37 pm

I would like to fight you. But you can fight Mario if you want...
But in sparring you don't make a new topic, you just fight right here.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh.. lol! I'll delete the topic. Yoshi who do you want to fight me or Goku? I think you should maybe verse Goku, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Left_bar_bleue300/300Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Left_bar_bleue290/290Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:39 pm

how bout me?I am in the mood for a hard core fight!
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:53 am

How about I verse....... Jet, then Mario, Then Goku..... I'll work my way up!!
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Left_bar_bleue300/300Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Left_bar_bleue290/290Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Ok then go first
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:05 pm

How about you just verse Jet right now and ask again later if you want to verse me or Goku. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm

OOC:Alright, lets go Jet!!!

Yoshi was walking around bored "when will he be here?????" he asked himself "Jet said he wanted to fight didn't he?"

OOC: Jet, you just post Jet the hawk coming here and saying something and I'll start the Sparring. also, do you wanna use amigoes or not??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)   Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybaodyz wanna Verse Me? (Lol)
Page 1 of 1