Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Left_bar_bleue195/195Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Left_bar_bleue185/185Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Ven with his armor on and the Blade of XIII Souls in his hand, walks through Kokiri Forest. Where could it be... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Nero was walking through the forest, listening to some random rock music on his head phones. He went around a tree and bumped into Ven. "Sorry, dude..." Nero said to Ven as he stood up and brushed himself off, holding his hand out to help Ven up.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Left_bar_bleue195/195Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Left_bar_bleue185/185Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Ven grabs his hand and stands himself up, pulling his helmet off. "...No problem..." He said smiling. "I'm Ven, a Keyblader from the pa-...present time Destiny Islands."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:59 pm

"Destiny Islands, huh? Sounds like a nice place to go to for a vacation. Anyways, names Nero." Nero said to Ven as he pulled his headphones off his ears. "You wouldn't happen to have a soda on ya, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:04 pm

"Soda?" Ven asked confused. "What's a soda?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:09 pm

Nero facepalmed himself with his Devil Bringer and sighed. "Forget I asked..." he muttered, sticking his left hand in his pocket. "And if you don't mind me asking another question: What is a Keyblade?"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:14 pm

Ven holds out his keyblade. "This is a keyblade, but there are thousands, maybe millions of different styles/versions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:19 pm

"Wow... Cool sword. I'd show ya mine, but I have to find it first." Nero muttered, pulling out Blue Rose and checking to see if it needed to be cleaned and then checking his Devil Bringer to see if it was glowing brighter than normal or anything else weird. Everything seems to be in order. And I don't like that...
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:26 pm

"Ven!!" Somebody called from a distance. "Aaaand...it's mother time...*sigh*" Ven said turning to reveal Aqua. "...Yo."

OOC: I am controling them (Terra, Aqua, and Ven) as my theory. (Terra is Ven's father and Aqua is Ven's mother)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:28 pm

"And she is...?" Nero asked Ven, pointing to Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Ven turned back. "My mother, Aqua. This, is Nero." "Hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:35 pm

"Hey..." Nero said to Aqua, doing a half-hearted salute and yawning. I need something to wake me up... Badly. "So, if there aren't any more unexpected guests joining this little party, could someone tell me where I am?"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Aqua takes off her helmet and smiles. "This is...Where is this, Ven?" "...I dunno..." Nick is suddenly behind Nero. "Kokiri forest, and here." Nick makes a Moutain Dew appear in his hand and hands it to Nero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:41 pm

"Uhhh... Thanks." Nero said to Nick, taking the Mountain Dew and gulping it down. He burped a little and tossed the empty can on the ground. "That's much better. Your name is?" Nero asked, looking at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:43 pm

"...You can call me Xinck (My Orginiation XIII name)." He said.

OOC:

BTW, he is his Orginiation XIII Cloak on)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:47 pm

"Okay. As I've said for the millionth time, my name's Nero. Anyways, what do you guys wanna talk about? Seems like thats really the only thing we can do here..." Nero muttered, sitting down on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:49 pm

Nick lays down on the grass, Ven takes his armor off and sits on a log, and Aqua floats up to a nearby edge and sits. "Well..." Aqua looks up into the sky. "So Nero...have you ever heard of Orginization XIII?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:52 pm

"Nope... Can't say I have. Why?" Nero scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:55 pm

"Well...I don't know, just wondering." "Supposedly they are tryi-" Aqua glares down at Ven. "...trying to spread themselves. It's a...a club some neigborhood kids threw together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:58 pm

"Uhhhh huh... There any reason why I think you're lying to me...?" Nero asked Ven, starring at him dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:02 am

"Not lying..." Ven said putting his helmet back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)   Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Visit (Nick, Nero, and Marth ONLY)
Page 1 of 1