Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dimension warp

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The dimension warp Empty
PostSubject: The dimension warp   The dimension warp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:27 am

Key:
Yellow= Tails
Green= Cosmo
Pink= Amy rose
Red= knuckles
blue=Sonic

CHAPTER 1, The warp machine

Tails was in his workshop, working on a project 'Huh, This is really complicated' he thought, Cosmo, amy, knuckles and Sonic walked in "hi guys, whats up?" he asked "We thought you could use some help" said sonic, So with their help, he got his invention done in no time. when they were finished, everyone at the exact same time asked Tails the exact same thing, "What is it????" Tails replied "Its a dimension warp" just then, the warp made a noise and they were all sucked into it. All that was left was the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down

The dimension warp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dimension warp   The dimension warp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:06 am

Amy landed on Sonic with a bump "Oh, Sonic..... You broke my fall...." she said With a twinkle in her eye "HUH??? GET OFF ME!!!" replied sonic "I'm not sonic!! I'm knuckles!!" he shouted, amy looked shocked "but you look like sonic..." she said "Lets just find everone else" said Sonic/Knuckles.......
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
The dimension warp Left_bar_bleue70/70The dimension warp Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
The dimension warp Left_bar_bleue60/60The dimension warp Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The dimension warp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dimension warp   The dimension warp Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:39 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy A,W,E,S,O,M,E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dimension warp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dimension warp   The dimension warp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dimension warp
Page 1 of 1