Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The video game dimension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
The video game dimension Left_bar_bleue300/300The video game dimension Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
The video game dimension Left_bar_bleue290/290The video game dimension Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

The video game dimension Empty
PostSubject: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:05 pm

Characters:
Jet
Sonic
Wave
Mario
Storm(albatross)
Luigi
Princess peach
Tails
Paper mario
Wario
Knuckles
Waluigi
Ganondorf
Shadow
Silver
Blaze
Mephilies
Nazo
Daisy
Hammer Bro.
Fire Bro.
Bommerang Bro.
Dr. Eggman
Lloyd
Link
Princess Zelda
Storm(hedgehog)
Aqua
Sky
Sun
Moon
Snow
Sea
Breeze(Made by friend)
Mystic
Shockwave

Kirby
King dedede
Shark
Tyron
Talon
Lily
Meta
Any Toad
Bowser
Tabbuu
PKMN Trainer Thomas
Mr.L
Barry
Ike
Marth
Roy

Chapter 1

A hawk was racing at a track in Meteor Tech with two other beings,a Swallow and Albatross."Final...LAP!" The Hawk yelled."Jet!" The swallow yelled and the hawk,now known as jet,turned around.Suddenly,He saw the Swallow heading taurds him at full speed with a feather in her hand.Jet quickly dodged her attack and she zoomed by him."THAT IS IT!" Jet yelled.Suddenly,Jet started floating and flew at full speed,Passed the swallow,and crossed the finish line."You gotta try harder Wave" Jet said to the swallow.Just then,the albatross crossed the line. "Man,you guys are FAST!" He said staring at them."Whatever Storm,lets get back to town." Jet said getting back on his board and riding away.The others then did the same.They parked in the driveway of a huge mansion.Meanwhile,a blue hedgehog was racing down the street,unaware that Jet lived in the mansion."C'mon,gotta find Mario" It said,running faster.Suddenly it started to rain."I wonder what happened to that Jet guy" Sonic said. "I haven't rode my board in years."
Then he stopped at a brown house."Finally,Mario's house" The Hedgehog said ringing the doorbell.The rain then quickly got harder.And the hedgehog thought he saw two being on the rain cloud.

Last edited by Storm the Hedgie on Sun May 31, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
The video game dimension Left_bar_bleue300/300The video game dimension Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
The video game dimension Left_bar_bleue290/290The video game dimension Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:30 pm

CHAPTER 2

"Hello,Sonic!"
Mario said. "Hey,mario,this might sound weird and all but,I THOUGHT I SAW A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ON THAT CLOUD!!!!!" Sonic yelled."Come inside Sonic" Mario said. Sonic walked in the room and Mario shut the door. "Ok" Mario continued. "About the cloud thing,there is an old legend of nine powerful creatures that help the world at what it does."
"THEN THOSE MUST BE TWO OF THE NINE CREATURES ON THE CLOUD"
Sonic interrupted. "That is what i am guessing" Mario answered. Then Luigi walked in. "dodedodedo,oh hey Sonic...........um........you told him the story,didn't you,Mario?" Luigi asked narrowing his eyes. Before Mario could answer,the doorbell rang."I WILL GET IT" Sonic said,running to the door."Hi Sonic,we are your new neighbors!!!!" said a voice.
"JET????!!!!"

Last edited by Storm the Hedgie on Sun May 31, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : there are 9 now)
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Chapter 3

"And me"
Wave said coming in with Storm(grrr hate him!!!!!)."Hey"The fat albatross said."Well if it isn't the Babylon Rouges" Sonic said.Then Mario walked up."Sonic,are these your friends?" Mario asked. "THEM???!!!" Sonic asked loudly as Jet rolled on the ground,laughing."We are the opposite of that,mustache man!" Jet answered,still laughing."Yeah opposite HAHA"Storm answered (I am gonna make fun of him the whole series lol!.) "Don't repeat me Storm!" Jet snapped. "Well anyway Sonic,we live a couple blocks from here,right across from your house,so HA!"
"Scram,Jet,go ride away on that piece of Junk you call a Hover board"
Sonic teased.
"Well if its junk,bring out yours and we will see which one is the best!" Jet sneered."FINE" Sonic agreed only to later relize what he has just done.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:53 pm

CHAPTER 4

The long track with gears and some twists and turns showed the path of Meteor Tech.5,4,3,2,1,GO!
The two were off! Racing through gears and what not. Suddenly,while two laps went by,they both discovered a secret passage.It was mysterios,so they both zoomed in.They found it was a hall,and they were off track."This is a weird place." Sonic exclaimed.They were led through many halls till finally they stopped at a huge door.They both jumped off their boards.Suddenly,Two other beings on boards appeared."TAILS ,KNUCKLES!" Yelled Sonic."We heard about the race,in fact,it was secretly broadcasted on TV,but when you went down this hall and the camera disconnected,we knew something was up!" Tails explained."What he said." Knuckles added.Sonic was amazed that he was on T.V. but at the same time mad that no one told him.But Jet looked like he could care less."You wanna see where this door leads or not!?" Jet asked impatiently.Everyone wanted to know so they pushed the huge doors,while it made a creeeeekkkkkkk sound that echoed down the huge hallway.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:10 am

Chapter 5

"Hey,what the,...SONIC!" screamed a fat man in red with a huge brown mustache."EGGMAN!" Sonic said narrowing his eyes."Ello Robotnik!" Jet said. "Do i need to kick your butt again or will you surrender before the pain?"
"You know him?" Sonic asked."NO HIM,HE IS ALMOST AS BIG AS I RIVAL AS YOU ARE TO ME!" Jet snapped."At least we have something in common!" Sonic laughed. "We both like to beat up Eggman"
"What are you planning?" Knuckles asked. "Nothing,actually,my robots are going insane and not following orders,it is really bad!" Eggman insisted. "Honestly!"
"YEAH RIGHT!" Jet sneered.But Sonic somehow thought he was not fibbing.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:58 pm

NEW CHARACTERS:

Demon(Shadow copy)
Ace
Nate
Lance
Nazo
Metal Sonic
Minions
Plazma(deputy minion)
Ruby
Sapphire

Chapter 6

"Pllleeeaaassse dddoooonnnn'ttttt lleeavvveee mmmeee hhheeerrre" A figure said,laying in an alleyway of Vira City."Ha,why wouldn't I" A soilder in a green suit laughed.He then got in a car and drifted off.When he awoke the red figure found himself in a hospital,confused."RUBY,YOU ARE AWAKE" exclaimed a teenager in a blue suit of armor.It was Ruby's twin brother,Sapphire."That....guy...did...it...in...the...armor." Ruby muttered."Do you know a name" Sapphire asked as if a detective."Something like Plas...........errrrrrr....PLASMA!" Ruby nearly lept out of his bed."Then we got em" Sapphire said.The guy was caught.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 am

Chapter 7

NEW CHARACTERS:
Diamond(friend made)
Topaz(friend made)
Emerald(friend made)
Emerald the hedgehog

Suddenly,a bunch of robots came in."Sir,there are intruders that are hiding and-" Then i smashed the robots and looked at Eggman."Sonic d-don't do i-it" Eggman trembled. But we all started beating him up.

"Ruby,we are almost there!"
They went down a hallway into a large room.A door was at the end of it.20 troops and Diamond,Topaz,and Emerald followed them.They took out their guns.Suddenly,the door slammed open and 7 soilders stood blocking the last door.Blaster Bullets fired from both sides including other weapons."DUCK!" Sapphire yelled and he threw a bomb into the wide empty room.All the soilders were suddenly wiped out,the smell of blood filled the room.I pushed open the last door to see three hedgehogs comprimising."It looks like we have guests!Wonderful" The hedgehog at the desk said.He then took out a shotgun and sword.Ruby gasped at who the second hedgehog was."He,ello Ruby" He said sending a chill down Ruby's back.He took out his hand plasma gun. "It's Plasma,remember?"
"I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS"
The third hedgehog said. "Meet me when you kill these guys,Demon" He said,his eyes glowed with hate.He then ran out of the room."Traspassers,prepare to die!" Demon snarled.
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Chapter 9

Several shotgun bullets were fired,purposly missing. Suddenly,the group turned to see the bullets that hit the wall released acid. Demon laughed "So if your not killed,your still killed!" "Damnit" Ruby whispered. Suddenly out of nowhere,two policehogs came in and shot plasma and demon in the knees "Showstopper" Sapphire laughed

Sorry so short,i need to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The video game dimension   The video game dimension Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The video game dimension
Page 1 of 1