Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventures In Video Game World

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
The Adventures In Video Game World Left_bar_bleue70/70The Adventures In Video Game World Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
The Adventures In Video Game World Left_bar_bleue60/60The Adventures In Video Game World Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Adventures In Video Game World Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures In Video Game World   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:29 am

Dear Reader,in the story you are seeing things from Tails veiw, so don't expect to see cream in the story.

The Rules Of The Game! (In the story)
RULES:Whenever there is 10 or less people left in the game who ever is one of them 10 or less people will get stuck in the game foreever which means they will never get into the real world again and they CANNOT quit.And another thing:At the start of the game you get 10 Lives. You may find lives along your journey but when you get to 0 Lives you will also be stuck in this game FOREVER and WILL NOT be able to quit-The Evil Unknown Game Maker

Characters!
Sonic
Knuckles
Tails
Shadow
Amy
Cream (Quited)
Blaze
Silver
Mephiles
Jet
Storm
Wave
Metal Sonic
Metal Knuckles
Metal Tails
Metal Shadow
Metal Amy
Eggman A.K.A Dr.Robotnik
Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Toad
Kirby
King De De
Shop Kepper guy
Manic
Sonia
Lloyd
Link
Zelda
Pikachu (Quited)
Chimchar (Quited)
Piplup (Quited)
Turtwig (Quited)
Squirtle (Quited)
Bulbasaur (Quited)
Charmander (Quited)
Deoxys (Quited)
Palkia (Quited)
Dialga (Quited)
Ash Ketchum (Quited)
Dawn (Quited)
Brock (Quited)
Mail Man
Giratina

Chapter 1

once upon a video game there lived a speedy blue hedgehog named Sonic and a red plumber name Mario.Just then Jet and Storm went speeding past on their extreme gears. "Yahhoo!!" Yelled Jet. "See ya slow coaches!" Teased Storm.Tails stepped out from behind Sonic. "C'mon Sonic,lets show them speed!!" Insisted Tails. "All right then Tails!" Sonic answered picking up his blue extreme gear. Tails picked his extreme gear up. Sonic winked at Tails and they went zooming off at top speed."Mammamia,Thats fast!" Said Mario. "Yes,It is!!" Agreed Luigi. "Well what can we do? I am bored..." Said Mario. "I know,lets get our own extreme gears!!" Decided Luigi. "Awesome!!" Agreed Mario so they went off to buy extreme gears. "Excuse me" Asked Mario "Could we have 2 extreme gears please?" "And where's your money?" Asked the Shop keeper guy. "Uh-oh!" Paniced Luigi.So the 2 brothers set off to get some money.

Last edited by rayley9 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
The Adventures In Video Game World Left_bar_bleue70/70The Adventures In Video Game World Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
The Adventures In Video Game World Left_bar_bleue60/60The Adventures In Video Game World Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures In Video Game World   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:44 am

Chapter 2

Then they saw Sonic and Tails stop at a chilli dog stand to buy some chilli dogs. "Mammamia,I have a brilliant idea!" Said Luigi excitedly. "So what is your BRILLIANT idea Luigi?" Asked Mario curiously. "We hide under the chilli dog stand and wobble Sonic and Tails' legs until they drop their money,then we take it and run away!" Said Luigi. "Ummm...We could give it a try" Mario said unsure. They creeped under the chilli dog stand and both wobbled Tails' legs.(They were to scared to wobbles Sonics)"Woah! Small Earthquake!" Said Tails as he felt Mario and Luigi wobbling him. "It's working!" Whispered Mario. "Yay!" Whispered Luigi. Just then Tails dropped his money. The 2 brothers quickly grabbed it and ran behind the chilli dog stand. "It worked!" Cheered Luigi. "Yay!" They both cheered as they ran off. Meanwhile at Eggman's Lair "Da,de,da,de,dum!" Eggman hummed. "Dr." Metal Sonic said "There is a red echidna in your lair!" Metal Sonic warned. "Destroy him!" Eggman commanded. "Yes sir!" Metal Sonic answered and he ran to the entrance of eggmans Lair.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 3   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:55 am

Chapter 3

There Metal Sonic saw Knuckles standing in front of him. "So,wanna fight do ya Metal Head?" Knuckles asked sarcasticaly. "Must destroy!!" Metal Sonic replied. Metal Sonic shot missiles out of his hand straight at Knuckles."Okay!" Said Knuckles. Knuckles ran right into Metal Sonic and smashed his fist into metal sonic with full power! Then Shadow jumped in through the entrance of Eggmans Lair. "Hmp,having trouble again?" Shadow asked. "Nope! No help needed!" Knuckles said struggling to block another one of metal sonics missiles. "Yeah,i'll keep that in mind" Shadow said sarcasticaly as he used his emerald to shoot a green beam of power at Metal Sonic. Metal sonic was getting weaker. Just then Metal knuckles flew in to make it a fair battle. "Will help metal sonic destroy intruders!!" Metal Knuckles Roared. "Okay!" Said Knuckles "Now it's fair!" Metal Sonic whacked Shadow but shadow blocked and striked back with a Chaos Control knocking Metal sonic out. Metal Sonic went back to eggman. "Raaarrrwww!!!!!!" Metal Knuckles roared as he whacked Knuckles knoking him out. "Chaos control!!" Yelled Shadow as he knocked Metal Knuckles out. Metal Knuckles went back to eggman.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 4   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:03 am

Chapter 4

Shadow took Knuckles to the closest medical care. Knuckles soon recover. "Gwaahh!!" Complained Knuckles "What happened??" "Shadow tells me you got knocked out" Said Kirby "I helped you recover!" Kirby said with a smile. "Knocked out!!" Knuckles said suprised. Shadow slowly walked out of the medical care and ran off. "Can you help me kick King De De's butt Knuckles?" Kirby asked " I hear you are very strong" "Sure!" Agreed Knuckles as he got off the medical cares bed. Meanwhile at the chilli dog stand"Well that's great huh Tails,we've just found out that we've been robbed!" Moaned Sonic. "Know we can't prove to Jet that we're fast!" Complained Tails. "That's not what i'm bothered about!" Said Sonic "I could beat them with my feet! I'm bothered coz now we are skint!" "That's bad too" Tails agreed. "We have to catch that theif!" Declared Sonic. And so Sonic and Tails set off.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 5   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:12 am

Chapter 5

First Sonic and Tails went home to look. "What's gonna be in here?" Questioned Tails. So grabbed a microscope and looked under the couch. "Nothing..." Said Sonic. So then they ran over to Mario and Luigi's house. They spied through the window. "Woah! Where'd Mario and Luigi get those extreme gears?!" Asked Tails "They're cool gears!" "That's it!" Yelled Sonic. "Mario and Luigi were skint right? So they wobbled your legs and made you drop our money,then they stole it!" "Right!" Said Tails "Let's force them to get our money back by giving those gears back!" "Excatly!" Said Sonic. Meanwhile at the Medical Care"Wait a minute! Before we leave,is that Amy over there?" Asked Knuckles pointing at Amy. "Yes!" Said Kirby "She just recovered,she is going home now!,why anyway?" "Just wondering lied Knuckles. They walked out. "Aaaaaaah!" Said Kirby "You have a crush on her!" "Well...Yes...no!" Said Knuckles. "Oh okay! Just a little one!" "Don't worry! I won't tell ANYONE!" Promised Kirby. "Phew" Thanked Knuckles.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 6   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:22 am

Chapter 6

Back at Mario/Luigi's House Sonic and Tails walked in and told Mario and Luigi what they had found out."Well...We did do it!" Said Mario. "Let's have a fight! If we win we keep the gear,if you win you get your money back!" Suggested Luigi. "Alright,Fine!" Said Sonic "Let the battle begin!" "Hiiiiya!!" Mario yelled as he Karate chopped Sonic's head. "Ouch!" Yelled Sonic. "My turn!" Yelled Tails. Tails picked Luigi up and flew up into the air. Then Tails dropped him onto the ground! "Myyyy tuuurn!" Said Luigi. Luigi kicked Sonic but it didn't really hurt. "Yes! It's my turn!" Sonic said as he flipped into the air and then released a super chaos power spin dash on Mario. "Oooouch!" Said Mario as he got knocked out. "Waaahhh!!!" Said Luigi scared "I give up!!! You win!!" Luigi gave the gear to Sonic and Tails then he carried mario to the Medical Care. Sonic and Tails ran to the shop and exchange the extreme gears for their money. "Our Money,yay!!" Cheered Tails as they got their money back.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 7   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:31 am

Chapter 7

Back outside the Medical CareKnuckles and Kirby ran and ran and ran to De de's lair kicking and blasting enemies into oblivion along the way. Finnaly they reached King De De's lair. "I'll get us in!" Said Kirby as he shot star missiles to break the lock. "Awesome move Kirby!" Knuckles said. They walked in through the entrance. There was 3 Robot guards guarding the door to De de's room. "Uh-oh!" Said Kirby "How will we get past them??" "Don't worry!" Said Knuckles as he back flipped onto one of the robots heads smashing it. "They're weak!" "Cool!" Said Kirby "I've never tried even touching them because they look so angry!" Kirby kicked the last robot over. They both walked into King de de's room and there he was sitting on a gold/silver chair made of metal. "Kirby!!" Echoed King De de "You dare come into my castle!!! and who is that red bug!!" "I'm Knuckles!" Said Knuckles "And we're here to kick YOUR butt into oblivion!"
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 8   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Chapter 8

"Oh,ho,ho!!" Chuckled King De de "And how will you do that once my energized hyper tyranusaurus robot rex thigymajig gobbles you up!?" "Eeek!!" Squeaked Kirby as a robotic arm dropped him into a cage with a robot tyranosaurus rex in it. "Waaahh!!! LET ME GOO!!!" Yelled Knuckles as the arm put him in too. "Oh,ho,ho! I knew that my deal was fair with mephiles!!" Chuckled King De de. Just then Mephiles jumped in! "Oh welcome! Could you stop any intruders from getting in?" King de de asked Mephiles."Yes master!" Replied Mephiles. Mephiles walked to the door. Luckily Silver sneaked in to save Kirby and Knuckles. Mephiles didn't see Silver because Silver made Mephiles confused with his mind powers. "Found you two!" Yelled Silver to get attention. "Who is he?" Kirby whispered to knuckles.Before Knuckles could answer Silver said "I am Silver The Hedgehog and i've come to save you!" "Woot!" Cheered Kirby and Knuckles. Silver kicked De de very hard and then rushed into the cage killed the robot and took Knuckles and Kirby to his house.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 9   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Chapter 9

At Silver home Silver introduced Knuckles and Kirby to Manic and Sonia. "Hey Kirby and Knuckles! Meet Sonia and Manic! They are Sonic's brother and Sister and they are new to this game!" Said Silver. "Well welcome to the game!" Said Knuckles welcomingly. Just then Sonic and Tails rushed in through the door of Silver's house. "Oh hi! I didn't know my brother and sister joined this game!" Said Sonic. "Well I'm here to tell you that Lloyd,Link and Zelda just joined the game" "Woah,that's awesome Sonic,Lloyd is my best friend!" Said Manic happily. "And I started to like Zelda yesterday at school!" Said Sonia. "Then let's go meet 'em!" Said Silver and they set off. Meanwhile at Peach's Castle...Peach and Toad where wondering what to do when they saw Jet,Wave and Storm shooting past on their extreme gears. "Let's get one of 'em!" Said Toad. "Okay! Let's go!" Said Peach as she ran off. "Coming!" Said Toad as he chased after her. When they got there they both bought an extreme gear.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 10   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Chapter 10

Meanwhile at Mario's/Luigi's House...Mario and Luigi were starting to want to get out of the game. "Don't ya think this game just isn't for us?" Asked Mario. "I used to think it was for us now i'm not so sure" Replied Luigi. Just then 100's of Koopas flooded the house! "Gwah!!!" They both screamed. "Koopa,Koopa,Koopa,Koopa!" Squeaked all of the Koopa's. Then Silver,Manic,Sonia,Sonic,Knuckles,Kirby,Lloyd,Link and Zelda walked in. "Sorry guy...Me,Zelda and Lloyd accidentily flooded your house with koopas...We are new so we didn't know" Said Link. "Awwww,that's okay,but could you help us kill 'em?" Asked Mario. "Sure!!" Said the whole gang. Sonic spinballed,Tails flied the out,Knuckles punched,Shadiw walked in and shot his gun,Kirby puffed,Zelda used powers on them,Link used his sword on them,Lloyd used his sword on them,Sonia kicked them,Manic hit them on a head with his drum stick and Silver Psyspinballed them. "Phew!" Said sonic "That was hard work!"
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 11   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Chapter 11

At the start of the video game...Ash,Dawn,Brock,Turtwig,Pikachu,Piplup and Chimchar just joined. "This game looks sweet!" Said Ash. "Yes,I think it was worth the money!" Said Brock happily. "Are you kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Dawn "This cost me £39.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Pika,Pika" Said Pikachu. "Pikachu says:We should go battle someone" Explained Brock. "You're absoulutley right Pikachu! Let's go battle!" Ash said cheerfuly as he ran into oblivion. "I quit this game!" Yelled Dawn as she dissapeared. "I guess I do too!" Said Brock. Now Ash only had his Pokemon Friends.Later at Eggman's Lair..."Now Metal Shadow..." Said Eggman "Rise from your sleep!!! I luv this gaaammmeee!!! Mwahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!" As soon as Metal Shadow awakened Sonic zoomed in. "Ah,Sonic" Eggman said "TAKE THIS!!!" Eggman said shoot a beam that was supposed to get all of the power out of Sonic. But instead Sonic changed into The Warehog and he ran to Tail's house.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 12   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Chapter 12

When Sonic got to Tails's house he found Tails watching his fav T.V. show "The Chilli Dog Reveiw Show!". Just then Ash walked through the door. "Wait I just noticed Brock and Dawn went!" Said Ash "Oh well,I will leave those darn Pokemon here all alone! Mwahahaha!!!" Ash said as he also quit the game. "You see loadsa people quiting n'our days...This game is probably gonna die very soon...And when it does we are trapped here!!" Paniced Tails. "Well Cream just quit 2 days ago" Said Sonic. "Cream?!" Said Tails "I didn't even know she was in this game!!" "Well I've got something to ask you" Said Sonic "Will you come with me to bassicalt destroy eggman's new invention: Metal Shadow? "Sure!" Said Tails "I will go get Knuckles to come!" "Great!" Said Sonic "And i'll go get Shadow,Meet ya back at your house!" "Okay!" Agreed Tails as they both ran off to find Knuckles and Shadow.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 13   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:50 am

Chapter 13

Sonic ran to Shadow's House and told him all about their plan.Tails got Knuckles and told him. Then they all ran back to Tail's house."Got Knuckles!" Tails said. "Yeah,and i've got Shadow!" Said Sonic. "Now lets all go and kick eggman's butt!!!!!" Said Shadow. "We don't wanna be too hasty!!" Sonic Said stopping Shadow from dashing there on his own.After a long time of flying in Tails's plane "The Tornado" they finnaly reached Eggman's secret lair. This time there were 4 HUGE hammer robots at the enterance guarding it. "This will be too easy!" Knuckles Boasted. "Hmph this will be a piece of cake!" Shadow said. Shadow ran over to one of the robots and did chaos control. It did nothing... "What!!!!!!!!" Shadow said in amazement. Suddenly an idea popped into Tails's head. "I have an idea!!" Tails's yelled "We can use my new invention,I call it the laser electricuter." "What does it do?" Sonic asked curiously. "It knocks any electric systemed robot out and zaps them with the super powered laser!" Tails's said as if it was simple. "I guess we could give it a shot!" Knuckles agreed. Shadow just stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 14   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:00 am

Chapter 14

Tails snuck round behind the robot,then he pressed laser button...BANG!!!!
There was a huge explosion and the robots were knocked out. "Great job fox,you cracked half of my emerald!!" Shadow said sarcasticaly."Sorry! But it was the only way to get through!!" Shouted Tails. "Hey you two!" Said Sonic trying to calm them down "Chill!" The gang quietly walked in. There they saw Metal Shadow. "Take This!!" Said Knuckles and Shadow while using their Chaos Punch combo. Back at Mario's/Luigi's House...Zelda and Peach were having a cup of tea while Link,Lloyd,Mario and Luigi had to do chores. "Hey Guys!" Said Link "Wanna sneak out?" He whispered. "Mammamia great idea!" Mario agreed. "Then let's go!" Said Lloyd and Luigi. They all crept out of the house. Just then the Mail Man came. "Heeeeres ya newspaper!" The Mail Man said jolly. Mario sat down to read it. On the front cover it said "Sonic and the gang take on metal Shadow at eggman's lair!" "I guess we should go?" Guessed Link. "Sure! I haven't seen Sonic in ages!" Mario agreed. They ran to eggman's lair.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 15   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:09 am

Chapter 15

Finally Mario,Luigi,Lloyd and Link got to Eggman's Lair. There were no guards there because Tails had already taken them down. Mario,Luigi,Link and Lloyd ran in. "Woah!!" Said Lloyd as he saw Metal Shadow. "Oh hi mario!" Said Sonic "Come to give us a hand with this guy?" He said pointing at Metal Shadow. "Yeah!" Mario said. "Ya don't have to,me and Shadow just took care of him!" Knuckles said stepping and jumping on Metal Shadow. Then a GIGANTIC robot came out. Eggman was controling it. Then Mephiles came out too! Silver and Blaze ran over to the gang. "Mephiles...The FLAMES OF DISASTER!!" Said Silver just remembering that he was the flames of disaster. "I've got a plan guys!" Yelled Sonic. "Mario and Luigi you 2 throw fire at Eggman and his robot!,Link and Lloyd,you 2 swing your swords at eggman and his toy!,Shadow and Knuckles,you 2 blast eggman and his robot away!,Tails and Blaze you 2 also fight eggmans robot,me and Silver will go for mephiles."
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 16   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:18 am

Chapter 16

Just then Kirby ran into the lair. "I will help you Sonic! I will help you destroy mephiles!" Kirby said as he shot LOADS of star missiles at mephiles. "NOW EVERYONE SAY CHAOS CONTROL 3...2...1..." Said sonic. "CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled. Loads of smoke went everywhere and our heroes went to their homes. Eggman and Mephiles were left with broken toys and Sonic calls them. At Tails's Home...Sonic and Tails were practicing their skills on their Extreme Gears. "I feel like a race..." Said Tails. "Let's go race the babylon rogues!!" Suggested Sonic. "Great idea!" Said Tails "Let's go!!" Tails said impatiently as he ran off. Sonic chased after him on his Extreme Gear. They went to look for the rogues. Down at Kirby's House...Kirby and Link were having a nice Cappuchino and cookies when they heard a strange noise outside of Kirby's house. "What was that!?" Kirby asked Link. "Dunno,let's go find out!" Suggested Link and so they walked out the front to take a look.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 17   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:00 am

Chapter 17

When Link and Kirby got outside they saw in front of the Mephiles! "Graaaa!!!" Mephiles roared as he shot black chaos power at Kirby. "Ooof!" Kirby cried as he went skidding across the dusty muddy surface. "Take This!!!" Link shouted as he shot a fiery,fast bow arrow at Mephiles. "Ouch!!" Mephiles Moaned "You're pretty good!! Mephiles said as he shot another black beam at Kirby. Kirby got up slowly. "YOU WON'T DEFEAT MEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Kirby yelled angrily as he changed into the Meta Knight. "Woah!!" Link said amazed. "Swoooooooord Combat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kirby yelled as loud as he could as he WHACKED Mephiles with his sword with MEGA power.Mephiles dissapeared into the ground. Just then Sonic and Tails ran over to Kirby and Link. "Are you guys okay?" Asked Sonic. "Who are youuuu..." Questioned Kirby as he changed back into normal Kirby. "Sonic,I think he's lost his memory!" Said Link. "Well in that case...I'm Sonic,Sonic The Hedgehog!" Sonic said. "And I'm Link!" Link said. "Then who am I?" Asked Kirby. "You're Kirby!" Said Link. "And what am I?" Questioned Kirby. "You're a...Pink...Puffy...Puffball..Thingy!,yeah that's what you are!" Said Link Confused. "Can you help me get my memory back?" Asked Kirby. "Sure!" Said Sonic and Link."I am Tails!" Said Tails "And I will help you too!"
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 18   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:24 am

Chapter 18

"Thank you guys know where do we..." But before Kirby could finish his sentence a robotic hand snatched Kirby. "Hey,that's Eggman!" Yelled Tails as Eggman flew away. "Me and Sonic will go after him!" Suggested Tails as he threw an emerald to Sonic. "Suuuupperrrr...SONIC!" Sonic said as he changed into Super Sonic. "Now let's both fly after him Tails!" Super Sonic said as he flew off. "Wait up Sonic!" Tails yelled."See ya!" Link said as he went into Kirby's house to wait. Sonic and Tails flew and flew and flew. Then finally they got to Eggman's lair. "That's funny..."Said Super Sonic "No guards..." Super Sonic and Tails walked in through the entrance. There was no one in Eggman's Lair. "No one here!!" Said Tails. "I guess we should..."But before Sonic could finish Mario and Luigi and Yoshi walked in. "If you're looking for that pink puffball Bowser and King Koopa took him..." Said Mario. "Okay let's go Tails!" Said Super Sonic. "Take Yoshi with you!" Suggested Mario. "Okay! Let's go!" Said Tails as he put Yoshi on his back.At Silver's House...Silver decided to host a battle tournament!
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 19   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Chapter 19

Back at Eggman's lair...Super Sonic and Tails and Yoshi rushed to Bowsers lair. They walked in. "Hey Chubby Dino!" Teased Sonic. "Raaaaaaaaaarwww!!!!!!!!!!!!" Roared Bowser very loudly. "We willl destroy you!!!!" Yelled King Koopa. "With what?" Laughed Tails. "This!!" Bowser said in a loud voice as Kirby walked in front of him. "Kirby?!?!?!" Said Sonic confused. "Yes!" Said King Koopa "Wet transfered EVIL DNA into him so now he will act evil and BE evil!!" "Mwahahahaha!!!!" The 2 villans laughed."Your plan will never work!" Shouted Tails. "I guess i'm fighting you Kirby?" Super Sonic said. "Yes!!!!" Yelled Kirby "DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said as he stabbed Sonic MEGA HARD in the stomach. "Arrrghh!!!" Sonic yelled in pain as he got knocked out. "I can do this!" Said Tails confidently as he ran over to Kirby and whacked him with his tail. "Ouch!" Moaned Kirby "You're good...But not good enough!!" He said as he stabbed Tails. "Eeeeeeee!!!!" Tails yelled trying to stop the pain. Tails led down on the metal floor. "No!" He Yelled "Sonic has faith in me!!!!!" Tails shouted as he transformed into Super Tails and blasted Kirby with MEGA energy. "Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Kirby as he got knocked out.

Note:I will now be doing longer chapters! Wink
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 20   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Chapter 20

"Grrr!!!" Super Tails said angrily as he slowly moved closer and closer to Bowser and King Koopa. "Oh I'm so scared!!" King Koopa chuckled as he trapped Tails in a Lightning powered cage that was invincible.Kirby then stopped being bad. "The DNA fell out of me when Tails beat me!" Yelled Kirby. Kirby changed into the Meta Knight and then flew off to take Sonic to medical. Sonic finally woke up."Woah! That was some tough fight!" Yelled Sonic as he recovered "Where is Tails?" "...They have him..." Said Kirby."We have to save him!!" Sonic shouted."Okay,You save him alone." Said Kirby "I'm but I can't come!" "Okay!" Shouted Sonic as he zoomed off "See ya!" Kirby then went off to Silvers house. "Right!" Shouted Silver "Let me check if everyone who I invited is here!" He said."Kirby...check! Mario...Check!Jet...check! Wave...Check! Storm...check! Luigi...check!" Said Silver "Your all here!" "Let's do the first round...Jet VS Kirby!! The Match will start in 30 Minutes so go and get ready you to!" Kirby and Jet went into their houses to get ready.Finally after a long 30 Minute boring wait Kirby and Jet were ready!
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 21   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Chapter 21

"Okay!" Yelled Silver loudly as he rang a bell "FIGHT!!" Kirby and Jet walked into the boxing ring. "Hiiiiiya!!" Kirby Shouted as he threw a fast punch to the stomach at Jet. "Take This Weakling!!" Jet squaked as he kicked Kirby."Hmph!" Kirby yelled as he blocked the kick and they whacked back with an amazing uppercut."Ooooouch!!" Cried Jet "You're good!" He continued as he punched Kirby right in the centre of his stomach."Ooof!!" Moaned Kirby and he went skidding back. Kirby then transformed into...Cook Kirby! He used mega hot sauce and squirted it at Jet. "Aaaaah!!!!!!!" Jet screamed as the mega hot sauce hit him. He fell over almost knocked out. He focused all of his powers and BLASTED Kirby with MASSIVE chaos power. "OOOOOOOOF!!!!" Kirby cried as fell over and was knocked out. "Jet Wins!" Silver shouted as he healed Kirby to full health with his move "Psyheal". "Haaa!!!" Giggled Jet "In your face!!" "Ugh..." Kirby said ashamed of himself."Next up..." Shouted Silver "Mario VS Wave!!" "Yayy!!" Shouted Mario. "From now on no more getting ready or breaks!" Silver said strictly "NOW FIGHT!!" Wave and Mario jumped into the ring."I will whack the hell out of ya!!" Wave yelled. "Whatever weako!!" Mario teased as he whacked Wave with his hammer. "Ouch!!" She yelled as she whacked him with her wing.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 22   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Chapter 22

Then Mario took the final blow with his hammer. "Aaaah!!" Wave Screamed as she got knocked out. Silver then healed her. Where Tails was locked up...Sonic was trying his best to save him. "You can't get through the electricity!" Yelled King Koopa "It's too strong!!" "Shut your trap!" Sonic Yelled. "Make me!" King Koopa Teased. "Just remember when I knock you out...YOU ASKED FOR IT!!" Sonic said. Sonic ran over to King Koopa with MASSIVE CHAOS POWER! All you could see was a green beam keep going and going at King Koopa. It finally stop and the smoke cleared. King Koopa didn't even have a scratch. "Oh!" Shouted King Koopa "Did I forget to tell you?" He continued "I'm INVINCIBLE!!!" "No Way!" Said Sonic shocked. "Yes way!" Replied Bowser "I'm invincible too! Mwahahaha!!!!" "No!!" Said Sonic "Th...th...That's impossible!!" "Sonic save meee!!" Tails yelled as the cage he was in magicaly dropped down a warp pipe. "I'm coming Taaaiillsss!!!" Sonic shouted as he sky dived at super speed through the pipe.Sonic landed on his head on top of Kirby's house. "How did I land here?" Sonic asked himself "So I guess there's a warp pipe above Kirbys House!" He guessed. "Hey Sonic!" Knuckles Yelled "Get down from there!!" "Comin' Knuckles!" Sonic said as he backflipped off kirby's roof. "Whad'ya want?" Sonic asked. "I was wondering if Me and Shadow could help you find Tails?" Knuckles asked. "Sure why not?!" Sonic said. "Shadows right here!" Knuckles said as he pointed to Shadow. "Ugh,not him again!" Shadow moaned as Mephiles appeared. "This time Sonic,You will die!!!!! Mephiles echoed as he shot a dark magic splat of power at Knuckles. Luckily Knuckles summersaulted away from it. "Woah!" Shouted Knuckles "That was close!" He said as he ran over to Mephiles and gave a hard shot to the head. "Ahh!!" Mephiles Cried "I'll get you back for that!!!" Mephiles Continued as he shot Mega Chaos power at Knuckles. Knuckles only had 1 HP left. To finish Knuckles of Mephiles shot Dark Emerald beams at Knuckles. But as soon as Mephiles fired Sonic ran in the way of it and got ko'd! "Well..." Sighed Shadow "I guess he's down..." "I will...Pumel you into oblivion!!!!!!!" Knuckles roared as he used a MEGA HARD uppercut on Mephiles. Mephiles went flying into the sky!!
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 23   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Chapter 23

"Waaaaah!!" Mephiles Screamed as he went flying into the sky. Then he raced back down at top speed. But just before he hit the ground Shadow fired 6 Missiles out of his pistol at Mephiles. "Mephiles..." Shadow Started "This is the end of you!!" He finished as he shot Mephiles 12 more times with his pistol and then blasted him into oblivion with MASSIVE chaos power. "Now lets get Sonic to a medical" Suggested Knuckles. Shadow and Knuckles rushed Sonic to a medical so that he could recover. "Now lets go save Tails!" Sonic insisted as soon as he awakened."Yeah,c'mon Knuckles!!" Shadow yelled as he and Sonic raced away at top speed. "Heey!!" Knuckles Shouted "Wait up!!!" Knuckles raced after Sonic and Shadow. "Finally!" Sonic cheered "There's Tails!,Stuck in that cage next to a tree!" "I have an idea on how to open that cage!" Yelled Knuckles as an idea popped into his head. "I could punch down that tree,then the tree would break the electricity!!" "Great Idea Knuckles!" Sonic said as he watched Knuckles knock down the tree. "Yes!" Cheered Knuckles "It worked!!" "Now please get me out Sonic!" Tails yelled. Suddenly Amy walked over and smashed the cage with her hammer. "I see you needed some help hey Sonic?" She said. "Well not..." But before Sonic could finish Amy said "I thought so!" "Yay!" Cheered Tails "I'm out!" "Now what do we do?" "There's only 1 thing TO DO!" Said Knuckles "Go to the beach and relax!" Insisted Knuckles. "Awesome!" Said Sonic as they all ran off to the beach to relax.

Note:I will now be adding names to chapters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 24   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Chapter 24:Relaxation

When they finally got there Knuckles,Sonic and Tails sat on deck chairs. "Hey Shadow!" Amy yelled "Wanna play volley ball?" "Whatever!" He said as he grabbed a ball and walked over to a volley ball net. "Play!" Said the life guard as he blew a whistle. Amy started off by smashing the bal over the net. Shadow dived and caught it! "Too easy..." Said Shadow as he blasted the ball over the net and scored a point."Lets go swimming!" Shadow decided. "Okay!" Agreed Amy as she and Shadow ran into the water. "Did some one say swimming?" Tails yelled as he also jumped into the water. "Watch this!" Said Amy as she backflipped into the air and then fell under the water and got back out. "Now watch this!" Shouted as he triple backflipped over a speed boat speeding past and then he dived under water. "Waaah!!" Tails screamed as a blackish blue figure was swimming under the water. "Life guaard!!!!!!!!!!" Amy screamed as the shark got closer and closer. "I'm coming!!" The life guard yelled as he dived into the water. But the shark took the life guards final life. "Uh-oh!" Thought Sonic "I'm scared of water,what will I do?!?!" "Sonic!!" Yelled Tails "Heelp!!" "Sonic,we have to help them!" Knuckles said as he ran into the water with his surfboard. Just then an idea blasted into Sonic's brain! "I know!" Sonic Thought "I can SURF there,then I wont get wet!" So then he ran into the water on his green surf board. Knuckles punched the Shark knocking it out. "That was easy!" Knuckles said on relief. "Hey Knuckles!" Shouted Sonic "Lets catch some waves!" "I'm in!" Agreed Knuckles.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 25   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Chapter 25:Super speed

[size=24]Back at Silver's Tournament...
"The tournament has finished!!" Yelled Silver. "Nobody won..." Then everybody went home...Back at the beach...Knuckles and Sonic where surfing when they heard a voice say "Hi!". They fell off their surfboards and ran to the surface. "Who said Hi?" Asked Knuckles. "I did!" Said a yellow sea sponge. "And who exactly are you?" Asked Sonic. "I'm...Spongebob!!" Spongebob shouted. "And i'm Patrick!!" Yelled Patrick. "So Patrick you joined to?" Asked Spongebob. "Yeah!!" Replied Patrick. "Did you two say you were Spongebob and Patrick?" Asked Tails,Shadow and Amy. "Yes!" Replied Spongebob and Patrick. "Well welcome to the game!" Shouted Shadow,Amy and Tails. Spongebob and Patrick ran off to explore. "They were in a hurry!" Joked Tails. "They Sure Were!" Laughed Sonic.Just then a new player appeared behind them. (He looked like This!) The character just ran off!Just then Jet came speeding past on his extreme gear. "This time i'll get him!" Sonic yelled as he chased after him on his extreme gear. "Lets let Sonic go alone for once!" Suggested Tails. They all agreed with Tails. Sonic was ready...to stop Jet with his extreme gear. Jet was zooming past and into enemys at 690 MPH! "Ugh!" Moaned Sonic "This guys faster than I thought!" "Come catch me!" Jet Teased as he sped up to 700 MPH. Sonic then sped up to his fastest...769 MPH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures In Video Game World   The Adventures In Video Game World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures In Video Game World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next