Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventures In Video Game World

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures In Video Game World   The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 am

[size=29]Chapter 26:A Race

Sonic and his board then skidded right in front of Jet. "So wanna race do ya?" Jet asked. "Yeah,The Race will start in..." Sonic said. "3...2...1...GOOOO!!!" They both said at the same time. Sonic and Jet both zoomed off. Sonic was blasting through enemys at 555 MPH and Jet doing it at 495 MPH. "I'll catch up!!" Yelled Jet wind rapidly shot past his face as he sped up to 750 MPH! "I've never gone this fast!!" He yelled. "I'm not going easy on ya anymore!" Shouted Sonic just loud enough for Jet to hear him. Sonic then sped up to 891 MPH!!!. "Woah!!!" Screamed Sonic as he broke the speed record!! "Whaaat!!" Yelled Jet "NO WAY!!!" "Heh,Heh!" Laughed Sonic with a grin on his face as he shot past the finish line. " I win!" Cheered Sonic. "Impossible!!" Shouted Jet. Just then Shadow and Silver came over to Sonic on their extreme Gears. "Lets Race again!" Said Everyone! They started their engines and zoomed off! Sonic at 891 MPH,Jet following at 795 MPH,Shadow and Silver both blasting through at 788 MPH. "Suuuuperr.....SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Silver as he raced up to 1 MPH faster than Sonic!! "Woah Silver!" Sonic said suprised. Then Sonic broke the record once again at 1550 MPH!!!!!! "wAAAAAHHH!!!" yELLLED Sonic as he blasted past the finish line and once again won.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Chapter 27   The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Chapter 27:Kidnapped

"Awww, you won!" Jet squaked. "Too Easy!" Sonic laughed."Nice Job Son-" Knuckles started but before he could finish the figure the gang had saw on the beach kidnapped him. Jet Sighed "Now what!?" Sonic winked as zoomed after the figure on his extreme gear. Suddenly Sonic's extreme gear stopped! "Tails!" Sonic said as he called Tails. "It's the...Fuel!" Tails said scientificly. Further up the path the figure had knocked Knuckles out. "Wanna fight me do ya?" Jet shouted. "I'm Espio..." Said The figure "And you'll never beat me!!" "Wanna bet!?" Sonic smiled as he kicked Espio from behind. "Two on one..." Espio said examining his new ninja walkie-talkie "VECTOR!" He shouted into his Walkie-Talkie as a big green crocodile stomped over to them. "Espio!" Vector Roared "These guys giving you trouble?" He said fiercly as Jet attacked him with Hawk Kick. Just then Vector picked up Sonic and some how Sonic automaticaly got knocked out. Espio carried Knuckles away and Vector carried Sonic away.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Chapter 28   The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Chapter 28

Tails and Jet had no idea what to do. Espio and Vector looked far to tough to destroy.Tails had also heard that Espio and Vector were in a gang of detectives name Team Chaotix and that they had 2 other friends named Mighty and Charmy. Just then Kirby and Amy walking around the corner. "Kirby, Amy, Sonic and Knuckles are gone!" Tails shouted. "They were kidnapped..." Jet cut in. "By who?!?!?!?" Kirby panicked. "I think they were called Espio and Vector..." Answered Tails. "I HAVE TO SAVE MY SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!" Amy shouted. Kirby followed after Amy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures In Video Game World   The Adventures In Video Game World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures In Video Game World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2