Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The arrival of Hao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Zeke was walking through Emerald town,when he came across a black emerald "I could use this..." Hao said as he put the emerald in his pocket waiting for someone to arrive
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
The arrival of Hao Left_bar_bleue300/300The arrival of Hao Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
The arrival of Hao Left_bar_bleue290/290The arrival of Hao Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Lloyd walked up to Hao and looked at him confused."Who are you?" He asked. "Gallade" Gallade said identifying him.
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:14 pm

Zeke turned to the man "I am Hao,or you can call me Zeke" Zeke said smiling to him
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
The arrival of Hao Left_bar_bleue300/300The arrival of Hao Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
The arrival of Hao Left_bar_bleue290/290The arrival of Hao Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:17 pm

"Hi Zeke,my name is Lloyd,This is Gallade." Lloyd said extending his hand."Gallade!" Gallade said happily
Back to top Go down

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:23 pm

Zeke shook Lloyds hand "Nice to meet you" Zeke said smiling,he heard footsteps near them "Hmph" He said turning to where the noise came from
Back to top Go down
Jak
Jak

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
The arrival of Hao Left_bar_bleue70/70The arrival of Hao Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
The arrival of Hao Left_bar_bleue60/60The arrival of Hao Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:31 pm

The footsteps where actually Jak's coming towards them "Hey Lloyd and hello to you you must be new my name's Jak" Jak said
Back to top Go down

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:10 pm

"Name's Hao,or you can call me Zeke if you wish" Zeke said smiling to Jak "Now if you can,could someone please tell me where I am?" Zeke asked them
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 pm

"Why,Emerald town of course!" Lloyd said shocked
Back to top Go down

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 pm

"Emerald Town?Last I remember I was in the Grand Shaman Tornument and I killed my brother,and took his powers,then killed his friends..." Zeke said remembering when he murdered his brother and his friends
Back to top Go down
Jak
Jak

Character Status
Health:
The arrival of Hao Left_bar_bleue70/70The arrival of Hao Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
The arrival of Hao Left_bar_bleue60/60The arrival of Hao Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 pm

"what!" jak said jumping back and putting his guard up
Back to top Go down

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Tails just flew in as Zeke said he had killed people "Alright, I'm not too keen on showing people around who have killed people! I came in to find Chaos emeralds and see a new person.... WHO HAS KILLED!!!!!!!!" he said, Taking his twin Daggers out

Last edited by Tails on Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:16 am

"What did your brother and his friends ever do to you!?" Lloyd asked shocked.
Back to top Go down

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:10 am

"I killed them because they were trieing to kill me,they tried to defy nature,they also tried to take away my best friend...The Spirit Of Fire" Zeke said as a pillar of flames rose behind him and a monster appeared behind him,first it was fire red,then it turned golden yellow "So,I had to kill them" Zeke explained
Back to top Go down

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:31 am

Zeke hung his head solemonly "I killed them,because they were trieing to kill me,I had too,they wanted to take my gaurdian spirit away,they wanted to defy nature..." Zeke said as Spirit of fire appeared behind him "They wanted to take away...My best friend" Zeke said as a pillar of fire rose behind him and spirit of fire became yellow
Back to top Go down
Jak
Jak

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:36 pm

OOC: no double posting
Back to top Go down

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 pm

((Sorry,but there was a glitch,and now I can't delete my posts -.-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The arrival of Hao Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Hao   The arrival of Hao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrival of Hao
Page 1 of 1