Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Fawful saw as the Goomba Boxer stared at Fawful. "Sorry, but you shall be the mustard on my bread. The mustard of your doom!" Fawful said, and shot an energy ball from his headgear into the goomba boxer, who collapesed. Fawful knew this battle would soon be over, since they had already defeated one out of three of the goombas. Fawful watched as the Mage looked at the Goomba Boxer, grunted, stared at Fawful, then turned away. Fawful then started to think about the code 11,377. He knew he had to type it in the keypad. Once I type it in, all the treasure will be mi- Fawful paused his thoughts and shook his head. That isn't like me... Fawful thought, and suddenly got confused.

He then realized that is was not him who was wanting to use the keypad. It was Grodus. Okay, Grodus, get out of my thoughts. Fawful thought, and then a sentence popped into his mind. Oh, believe me, I'm not Grodus. was the message that the mysterious person sent into Fawfuls mind. Fawful got frusterated. Stop invading my mind, you finkrat. Fawful thought, and waited until the mysterious person sent a message. A sentence popped into his head a couple seconds later. Finkrat? If that is what you call a threat, you are a fool. was the sentence that the mysterious person sent back into his head. Fawful got aggravated. "JUST STOP!!!" Fawful sent back, and then realized he shouted it out loud.

Mega Man:
HP: 160/175
Units: 15/100
Dave:
Units: 100/100
Fawful:
HP: 70/115
SP: 25/105
Former Assistant:
HP: 185/200

Goomba Mage:
HP: 100/100
Goomba Medic:
HP: 120/120
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Mega Man looked at Fawful, puzzled, while the former assistant just focused on the fight. Mega Man continued to charge the Mega Buster, and the former assistant took the keypad and entered in 5671. Just then, fire shot up from below them. They each took 70 damage. Dave shot the mage, finishing it off. The Goomba Medic ran away. "Huh...was that it?" Mega Man wasn't letting his guard down, but it didn't seem that anymore Goombas were coming. Just before Mega Man was ready to leave, an Elemental Goomba got shot out. "Alright...let's...do...this!" "OKAY MEGA"
Mega Man
Dave
Fawful
Former Assistant

Elemental Goomba
HP: 200/200
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Fawful looked at the Elemental Goomba and laughed. It was a very strange looking goomba, for it had a lot of different things on it that mark out what it does, and it looked stupid to Fawful. Fawful preceeded to shoot an energy ball from his headgear for 25 damage. "Something tells me that this one is the last one in the room before we can go on." Fawful said to Mega Man and the Former Assistant. At that point Fawful decided to ignore any further thinking about the code, and also decided to ignore any messages sent by the person who was sending them. He waited to see how the Elemental Goomba reacted to his attack.

Mega Man:
Dave:
Fawful:
Former Assistant:

Elemental Goomba:
HP: 175/200
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 am

"I was thinking the same thing..." The former assistant used Death Screamer, dealing 80 damage to the Elemental Goomba and healing the group by 20HP. That move seemed rather dark...is it really safe to be around this guy? Mega Man pondered this question, and shot the fully charged Mega Buster, dealing 60 damage. The Elemental Goomba took Fawful's Energy Ball and converted it into electricity. The electricity shocked everyone on the field, dealing 40 damage. Dave shot the Elemental Goomba, dealing 40 damage and destroying it. I'm hoping the blue guy doesn't suspect me of anything...

Just then, the machine broke and the door leading out of the lobby of four rooms was open. "I'll punish you..." *all HP and SP/Units were restored. All level changes can take place* I feel relieved... Mega Man felt at peace, but knew he had to finish the job. As the group moved through the hallway, Mega Man asked the former assistant a question. "What was that attack? I felt a dark, sinister energy coming from it..." "...I was hoping we could avoid this conversation...that attack is sinister in itself. It is named Death Screamer. The Shadow Queen was able to lend me power while Mario was busy collecting Crystal Stars." Before Mega Man could respond, something struck the man, knocking him to the ground, injured. "That is what you deserve for telling about your power..." "Who are you? Reveal yourself!!" Mega Man heard no reply, but did see a shape coming down. Finally, after a few minutes of examining each other, Mega Man got a reply.

"I am one of the deadly destruction girls. For short, you may just call me a DD Girl. I heard that you are trying to stop Dr. Wily's plan of world domination. He struck a deal with us. We can have a world to create terror in, if we helped take you out. The plan struck us as brilliant. Queen Beryl never could've granted us this kind of deal." Queen Beryl? "But that is enough. With the power given to me, I shall strike you down!!" "Not if I have anything to say about it..."
Mega Man
HP: 195/195
Dave
Fawful
HP: 115/115
SP: 105/105

DD Girl 1
HP: 400/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:40 pm

"Oh, are you kidding? Another battle with another stupid dog who can only utter words of stupidity?" Fawful said, and then used his vaccum to suck up the DD Girl and throw her back on the floor. This did 40 damage. Fawful laughed as the DD Girl got angry. "You have energy like a little angry battery with no friends!" Fawful said, and started to laugh. After he finished laughing, Fawful then thought about what the DD Girl said. Queen Beryl? Who is that? Fawful thought, and he then remembered about the mysterious person who could send messages into his brain. He then stopped thinking about it so he could try to ignore any messages sent. He decided to wait a few seconds before attacking again.

Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 am

Dr. Wily?! Why would he be hiring former enemies of other heroes? Mega Man decided not to think about it anymore and started to charge the Mega Buster. The DD Girl dropped the group into a hole. The group then fell out from the ceiling, causing 70 damage to all of them. "She may be too powerful..." Mega Man commented weakly. If these levels of damage continued, the whole group would fall quickly. Dave simply shot her for 40 damage. "So this is the blue bomber that Dr. Wily has so much trouble with?! What a joke!"
Mega Man
HP: 125/195
Dave
Fawful
HP: 45/115
SP: 55/105

DD Girl 1
HP: 320/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Fawful then whispered to Mega Man. "This must be the boss room. We have already completed 4 rooms, which is how many this place has. Maybe one of the rooms we were in was an optional room..." Fawful said. Fawful then got back into taunting and attacking the DD girl, and attacked her for 25 damage, since Fawful knew he would he have to save some SP for later. The DD girl got really angry now, and Fawful continued to taunt her. "Fawful shall destroy and scatter your other DD girls like litter from a sad, ugly cat. Are you wanting to hear them? For they are on the TV show. The TV show of your tears!" Fawful taunted her, and she got even more angry.

Maybe I should continued to taunt here until she loses her temper. I mean, we most likely will not win this fight... Fawful thought, and then taunted her again. "You and your friends will fold like napkins that are crying!" Fawful said to the DD girl, and at this point she looked so angry, you would be suprised if you were not dead by now. Fawful realized a couple seconds later that they had walked through an optional room at the very beginning, and that this was the 4th room, the last before the main boss. They had done this because there was three doors at the beginning, and the one they choosed was an optional room because one of the doors led directly to the wierd machine that took over Dave they had destroyed. "I realized that this is the 4th room, and that after this room we shall be in the boss room." Fawful told Mega Man, and then waited for the DD girl to react to his taunting and his attack.

Mega Man:
Dave:
Fawful:

DD Girl 1:
HP: 295/400

Main Rooms completed:
3/4.

Optional Rooms completed:
1/3.

Boss Room completed:
0/1.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:42 pm

"Hmm...but didn't she say that there were multiple DD Girls?" asked Mega Man. Mega Man fired the half-charged Mega Buster, dealing 50 damage. "There are multiple of us! And currently, 'finkrat', you are in another optional room! A terrible choice, I might add." The DD Girl howled in laughter, and then threw Dave into the wall with a vine, dealing 100 damage. "Dave!" "I-It's alright Mega...I-I'm still up..." Dave was damaged very badly, but that didn't stop Dave from shooting the DD Girl for 40 damage. "Foolish!"
Mega Man
Dave
HP: 25/195
Fawful

DD Girl 1
HP: 205/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Fawful frowned at the DD Girl's statment. This was the last optional room, and they had just walked right into it. That means there is 1 final room before the boss after this. Fawful also decided to continue the taunting, for he knew at this moment that they would win this battle. Fawful shot an energy ball at the DD girl for 25 damage, which knocked her into a wall. Fawful laughed. "Your life that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!" Fawful said to the DD girl, who by now was most likely going to kill Fawful and throw his body off a cliff that had crocodiles that would eat him at the bottom. Fawful then waited for Mega Man to attack her.

Mega Man:
Dave:
Fawful:

DD Girl 1:
HP: 180/400

Main Rooms completed:
2/4.

Optional Rooms completed:
2/3.

Boss Room completed:
0/1.

Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 am

Mega Man drew a thought and froze the DD Girl with Ice Slasher. "This weapon is actually quite useful!" Mega Man commented. You think you've got me sealed? Ha! Foolish. The ice was already starting to crack. "Wha?!" Dave then shot the DD Girl for 40 damage.
Mega Man
Units: 90/100
Dave
Fawful

DD Girl [FRZ]
HP: 140/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Fawful knew that this was the time to attack, so he shot an energy ball at the DD girl for 25 damage. He laughed at her, for she was still frozen, but the ice was cracking even more. [/i]She should break out next turn...[i] Fawful thought to himself, and he then knew they would win the battle, for the DD girls was already looking a lot weaker then she was a few minutes ago. However, she could pull out a powerful move as a last resort to beat them, so Fawful didn't 100% believe they would win.

Mega Man:
Dave:
Fawful:

DD Girl: [Frozen]
HP: 115/400
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 pm

"Alright! I've been too carefree! Time to finish you off, DD Girl!" Mega Man boomed as he switched to the atomic fire, shooting a large fireball, dealing 45 damage and causing a burn. Dave shot the DD Girl, causing 40 damage. The DD Girl broke free of the ice. "This cannot be happening...I shall not lose!" The DD Girl vanished in a fire-shaped smoke. "She...she got away..." Mega Man knew this would turn out bad, not only because the DD Girls may be able to team up, but also because very few of Mega Man's enemies are intelligent enough to retreat and fight another day. "The center should be able to heal us..." Mega Man slowly commented. So the group ran toward the next room, hoping that this was the correct room. "Ahaha...I am one of the DD Girls. I shall inform you that you have chosen a very unlucky fate, as this is the last optional room possible."
*all HP was restored*
Mega Man
Dave
Fawful

DD Girl 2
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Fawful frowned as the 2nd DD Girl appeared. "Oh, come on! Give us a break, finkrats!" Fawful yelled at DD Girl 2. Fawful then suddenly turned into to Dark Fawful, which uses 50 sp a turn. He attacked the 2nd DD Girl with a giant black tornado. Fawful changed back into regular Fawful as this was happening and laughed as she got hit by the tornado for 45 damage. Fawful then remembered something.Why would there be a 4th optional room? There is only 3, and we saw them a- Fawful stopped himself and suddenly remembered something.

In the first room, there was really 2 doors. Fawful thought there was a 3rd one because one of the doors was reflecting off a mirror and the mirror reflected it on the wall, so it looked like it was another door, but it was really just a reflection of the 2nd door. Fawful then waited for Mega Man to attack.

Mega Man:
Dave:
Fawful:
SP: 5/105

DD Girl 2
HP: 355/400

Regular rooms entered:
2/4

Optional rooms entered:
3/3

Boss room entered:
0/1
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 pm

OCC: Whoops, my units should read 50/100. Razz
IC: "I don't have time for this!" Mega Man snarled, and shortly after, shot the DD Girl for 40 damage. "Hmm...you seem to possess some power...but we shall not be defeated!" "So...for that reason, one of you ran away?" "...I guess we shall skip introductions..." The DD Girl brought out a glowing whip. What is she planning...? She suddenly swept the ground, knocking the trio down for 50 damage. Dave jumped up quickly to shoot the DD Girl, causing another 40 damage. She seems weaker than the last one...but we can't be too sure of this...
Mega Man
HP: 145/195
Units: 50/100
Dave
Fawful
HP: 65/115

DD Girl 2
HP: 275/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 am

Fawful quickly attacked the DD girl with a green energy ball he shot from his weird vaccum thing on his back at the DD girl. It did 25 damage. Fawful quickly knew that he had to do something quick, because if the DD girl pulled out a powerful move on everybody, He would most likely die. Fawful then went up to Mega Man. "There are no more optional rooms after this. This should be the last optional one we can go in." Fawful whispered to Mega Man, then said the exact same thing to Dave. He waited for the DD girl to attack, and hoped that he wouldn't go K.O.ed after the next attack.

Mega Man:
Dave:
Fawful:

DD Girl 2:
HP: 250/400
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Mega Man took the information in and shot the DD Girl, removing 40HP from her. "Ha! Taste this!" Suddenly, vines came up and grabbed Dave. He lost 60HP and the DD Girl recovered 30. Dave quickly broke free and shot the DD Girl for 40 damage. "Huh...so this DD Girl can heal with vines...she hits weaker than the previous one, but strength isn't everything to win a battle..." Mega Man was thinking on how to deal with this problem. "Indeed. The blue robot I reckon is the brains of the group?" Just like her... The DD Girl had a worried look on her face for a minute, but quickly brushed it off. Each of them awaited for what they would pull next, as the DD Girl thought of how similar the Blue Bomber is to one of her enemies in the past.
Mega Man
Dave
HP: 85/195
Fawful

DD Girl 2
HP: 200/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Fawful almost laughed at the DD girls statement. I am obivously the smartest of this group, the one who has the most fury! Fawful thought, but he kept his opinion to himself. He then shot another energy ball at the DD girl for 25 damage. "I don't think this battle will last much longer..." Fawful said to Mega Man and Dave as he quickly put his headgear away. If I take any more damage though, nethier will I. Fawful thought, and he got ready for his next attack.

Stats:

Mega Man:
Dave:
HP: 85/195
Fawful:

DD Girl 2
HP: 175/400
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 pm

"Hmm? Does the red-hooded, green skinned elf doubt my judgement? Alright then...taste this!!" The DD Girl saw Fawful's grin, almost laughing, and was not amused. She whipped Fawful, dealing 60 damage. She then got vines to hold Fawful in place, unable to move the next turn. Shoot...this isn't good...she seems to have gotten much faster from rage... Mega Man summoned Beat to fly Fawful out of the battle for a turn, though the vines drained power from Fawful, still making him unable to attack. Dave just shot the DD Girl, dealing 40 damage. "I can finally see why Dr. Wily has trouble with the great Blue Bomber..." stated the DD Girl. "If you can think of what trouble this is causing, then why must you fight?" "Your words...they have meaning to them. My sisters shall not be so sparring...but I have smarts to know you will be too powerful to strike down the way this is going. You shall be ready for the next fight. As for that elf..." She mumbled some words, and energy was coming from the plants to Fawful, healing him of the power to attack. She splashed a potion down, healing the group of their SP and Units, and vanished in a heart-shaped smoke. "I have a feeling that she may be the only one with logic..."

They returned to the lobby, getting their HP fully restored, and advanced into the next room. "Welcome. I assume you have defeated two of my sisters if you have wound up here at this point." "Well...we defeated one..." "What are you trying to say, Blue Bomber..." Mega Man smirked. "I'm saying one of them let us off easy." "And I know which one then." The DD Girl clenched her fist in anger, and screamed. "You shall advance no further! This is a room you NEED to complete, so I MUST win. Die!!"
Mega Man
Dave
Fawful
SP: 105/105

DD Girl 3
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Fawful sighed. How many battles do we do until we get at least 1 break! Fawful thought, and then changed into Dark Fawful and hit the DD girl with a giant black tornado for 45 damage. It used 50 sp. I should be able to do 90 damage to the DD girl by next turn, but then i would be out of sp... Fawful thought, wondering what he should do, and he decided stay Dark Fawful. Something then occured to Fawful.

She didn't say she was the last DD girl, so there could be another after this one... Fawful thought, and then a message popped into his head. You fool. Of course there isn't a DD girl after this! was the message sent, and Fawful quickly remembered about the strange messages that somebody was sending. Fawful didn't know if the message was true or not, but he ignored responding to it. He waited for Mega Man and Dave to attack.

Regular rooms: 3/4
Optional rooms: 3/3
Boss room: 0/1

Mega Man:
Dave:
Fawful:

DD Girl #3:
HP: 355/400

Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:38 pm

"C'mon! We need to end this! Let us by!" stated Mega Man. "Hmph. Words of the weak. Was this foolishness tricking my sister? How pathetic." Mega Man sighed. Mega Man shot the DD Girl for 40 damage. The DD Girl decided to summon...bubbles? The bubbles surrounded the DD Girl. Dave shot the DD Girl for a reduced 10 damage (if you couldn't guess, you do 1/4 of your normal damage while this shield is up). "You seem to be defensive...guys, we need to cause some status problems onto her for any sort of success!" "Ha...you remind me of someone...when we worked for Queen Beryl. You remind me of her due to your strategy..."
Mega Man
Dave
Fawful

DD Girl 3
HP: 305/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 pm

"We really don't have this much time. Grodus will most likely unleash the power under here any minute. We have to leave." Fawful told Mega Man and Dave, and then went up to Mega Man. "Can't you use your ice beam? That way we can get to Grodus, and maybe even Crash man, and deal with her later." Fawful whispered to Mega Man in a voice only Mega Man and him could hear. He then switched into reqular Fawful so he could save some sp for later. He shot an energy ball at the DD girl for 6 damage. Right now, the bigger threat was Crash Man and Grodus, and maybe even Doctor Willy, since the DD girls were hired by him. He waited for Mega Man to blast the DD girl, wanting him to use the ice beam.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 pm

"Fawful...I already looked into this, and we must clear the remaining rooms to proceed. We cannot leave the room." Mega Man stated calmly, as he switched to Atomic Fire and shot a large fireball, dealing a reduced 10 damage and burning the DD girl. "Ack! How dare you put me on fire!" The DD Girl glared at Mega Man, firing Bubble Freezing Spray, encasing Mega Man in ice for a turn. "NO MEGA!" Dave shot the DD Girl while punching the ice to try and break it. The DD Girl smiled and said. "That ice should keep him rather cool for a little bit...you just stay away from my new ice sculpture!" The DD Girl took 4 damage from the burn.
Mega Man [FRZ]
Units: 55/100
Dave
Fawful

DD Girl 3 [BRN]
HP: 285/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:55 pm

"That was a short conversation..." Fawful said as he saw Mega Man get frozen. Fawful then knew he had to get rid of the weird bubbles. We will die pretty quickly if we don't do something about them... Fawful thought, and then he got an idea. Fawful changed into Dark Fawful, but instead of aiming at the DD girl, he used his black hole power to suck all the bubbles into it and make them disappear. He used 50 sp. "Now we can fianally do some damage." Fawful said, and grinned. He waited for Dave to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:49 pm

"Hah...taking away the bubbles won't help you much! With your brains of the group frozen, I shall finish you easily..." The DD Girl used Bubble Spray on Dave, making him attack his teammates for this turn. "WHERE AM I." Dave exclaimed, and shot in a random direction, shooting Fawful for 40 damage. The DD Girl was injured from the burn for 4 damage.
Mega Man [FRZ]
Dave [-_-]
Fawful

DD Girl 3
[BRN]
HP: 281/400
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Fawful was thinking about how to destroy the DD girl without Mega Man and maybe Dave for a little while, and then Fawful realized something. "I see what your doing." Fawful said, and then attacked the DD girl with an energy ball for 25 damage. She will die soon, but I have to make sure Dave doesn't accidently KO me first. Fawful thought, and tryed to make a plan around the DD girl's strategy.

Mega Man [FRZ]
Dave [-_-]
Fawful:
HP: 75/115

DD Girl 3 [BRN]
HP: 256/400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next