Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well.. it's been a long time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Well.. it's been a long time. Left_bar_bleue50/50Well.. it's been a long time. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Well.. it's been a long time. Left_bar_bleue40/40Well.. it's been a long time. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Well.. it's been a long time. Empty
PostSubject: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Through my days full of boredom, I remember a website I loved to go on.
It appeared as a blur to my vision but apparantely I was able to find it... per google of course.
And that site... died... literally. Then it reminded me of the other site I loved to go on.
Which is Video Game Maddness... written with two D's...
I regret having left VideoGameMaddness and I'll try to be on as often as possible...
If Sonic, Mario and Kirby were to ever get online that is.
It's just nice to find out that the site is still alive... partly.
I'll try to keep the site alive along with the other active users...
I won't allow the site to die... not NOW!
Not after seeing it's remaining light!

And I'll... try to act less childish from now on.
If you know who I am... kudos to you.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Well.. it's been a long time. Left_bar_bleue130/130Well.. it's been a long time. Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Well.. it's been a long time. Left_bar_bleue120/120Well.. it's been a long time. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Me ethier...I just wish someone would make a new topic or somthing.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Well.. it's been a long time. Left_bar_bleue50/50Well.. it's been a long time. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Well.. it's been a long time. Left_bar_bleue40/40Well.. it's been a long time. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 am

Oh my god, Fawful! *hugs*
I may not know you but glad to see someone bothered to check in!
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Well.. it's been a long time. Left_bar_bleue60/60Well.. it's been a long time. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:57 pm

FINALLY! I had been on the site but nobody came on anymore so I stopped a little. Its great to see someone else online! Nice to see that your still on, Fawful. Sadly, no admins or mods have been on in a while, so I guess its just us three.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah, it would be really nice to see one of the admins and/or mods back... and Kirby and Bass and whatnot.
I used to know all of them when the site was still new... I think. xD
But it's kinda sad that it died. I thought it was still alive the moment I registered,
because I saw Megaman online but... he decided to never come back aftet that. D;
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Well.. it's been a long time. Left_bar_bleue60/60Well.. it's been a long time. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 am

Yeah, we should find a way to advertise and try to get more people. Any suggestions? Also, the three of us should put together a plot. We had one going, but no one came on. It will probably be hard, with only three of us, but if we both advertise and set up a plot we can get this site up and running. Only problem is that we have no admins or mods to control things or set people up to be mods.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Darn, I used to be an awesome Admin...
Sonic should really enable his e-mail adress, so we could send him
to join this wonderful site again.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Well, I got an idea. (THIS IS NO DISRESPECT IF ANY ADMINS OR MODS SEE THIS. YOU JUST HAVN'T BEEN ON.) How about for now we have 1 temporary admin and one temporary mod? We could vote as the three of us and manage the site and approve things. Then, maybe Sonic, Mario, Kirby, Megaman, etc. will see this site, come back, then we stop being admin and mod and let them do it.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Yeah but... You know what admins do, right?
They can change the site's looks and all that. Change rules wnad what not.
And I do not know HOW we are going to make a temporary Admin.
Because we can't go all... "Noel is the admin!" And whoosh I'm an admin.
It doesn't work that way, sadly. Only admins can add more admins and mods...
We can have a temporary mod though... it's just that admins have high privileges on sites.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Good point, but my point is that we should have someone who can be temporarily in control. So yes, we can't have a temporary admin to your point, but we could have a temporary mod.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Well, let's go for you then. You're the temporary mod!~
Because:
1. You haven't been creating stuff lately.
2. I have.
xD
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Well, lets wait 3 days and see if Fawful comes on. He should have a say in this if he still will be coming on.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:54 am

Alright.
I'm happy to see you on a bunch.
It's kinda sad this site died like... 4 or 5 times now.
Did I know you?
If you happened to be someone way back in the past, I think I could remember you then.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 am

No, I just came on half way through last year.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

Ahh alright.
I was the 5th use who registered on this site...
Good times. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:19 am

So I'm guessing that this site used to be pretty big and active? I wish I was on in its prime.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 am

Heck yeah, it used to be active...
Me, Sonic, Kirby, Mario and a few others LOVED to go on.
I just couldn't because I moved... and forgot about this site.
As stated before, I'm suprised that this site is still standing on it's legs.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 am

Yeah, it is. I wish we could get more active members. I'm not sure how long we can keep going with about 3 users. We need a way to advertise. Are you on any other rpgs or forums?
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 am

Currently just this one.
But I think before we advertise... we need to "upgrade" this site.
Because simply...
Dead Admind = Dead Site.
Because visually, I think the site looks kinda (with due respect) bad...
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 am

Thats a good point, with the banner, the calender picture, and the layout isn't the best. So, any ideas about getting an admin back on? did they have any other sites?
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:54 am

Like I said before.
I used to be an Admin, and there were many mods.
But there weren't many "normal" users.
Just a bunch of mods and two admins.
So everybody got degraded back to a normal user. (Including myself)
I think Mario got to stay/be a mod.
Then the same with Megaman.
I find it to be rather (with due respect) careless of the admins not to show their e-mail adress.
I mean... without it, how can we contact them to get back on?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah, but I guess they want some privacy. It is still just a bit careless not only to not show their email adress but not to show any way besides PM.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 am

They could of atleast, made a secondary e-mail adress for this site.
Ugh... I want to paint this horrible canvas with white and renew the masterpiece which once used to be.
This may seem... illegal but what if we... hacked a bit?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 am

Well, it could get us:
A) Arrested
or B) (not as serious but still bad) if an admin came back on, probably deleted and banned from the site.
And I don't want either to happen.
Back to top Go down
Noel=Vermillion
Noel=Vermillion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 am

True. Well I'm sorry Sonic and Mario, if you two bother to get back on and read it.
It's just the inactivity of those with power is really getting on me...
I'm happy you're going on constantly Sora. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well.. it's been a long time.   Well.. it's been a long time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well.. it's been a long time.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next